Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the new ride



Rob and I decided that Cole needed yet another ride on toy to add to his collection :), so we bought him a battery powered 4 wheeler.  He LOVES it.  We laugh hysterically when he rides it because he can't steer yet, so he just pushes the button and motors into whatever is in the way.  Then he pretends he is going to do a wheelie, he pulls on the handlebars like he thinks it may jump over the obstacle.  Where do boys learn this?  A lot of the snow had melted so Rob took him outside on it this weekend - Cole was in his glory, he rode it to Grammie's house and back!  Of course daddy put him in the tractor sweatshirt - thanks Aunt Abby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Where were toys like this when I was a kid. I never had a ride like that. . .only a blue bike with a banana seat. I can't wait to see him on water skis soon! Love you all!

David said...

And I only had the hand me down girls bike with a banana seat!! LOL!