Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's day!





This year I had a fantastic Mother's day!  I slept in, until 730am!  Rob and Cole went to get my requested breakfast- orange juice, berries and pastries!  It was great!  They gave me wonderful gifts- an HD Flip recorder, a spa certificate for an all day experience and my favorite flowers- hydrangeas, roses, orchids and calla lillies!  They really spoiled me!  We also went to brunch with Grammie at the Gideon Putnam in Spa Park.  It was great, and Cole loved trying all the different foods!  Then we went for a walk in Saratoga and got gelato to have later with dinner!  It was a beautiful day, although sort of windy!  I love Mother's day!  Rob says that the spa day is for carrying and delivering his children - he is amazed at what women can do!  I'll take it!  I truly do have a wonderful family!

1 comment:

David said...

You guys look great!! Love you!

Dave