Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas fun




We had a wonderful relaxing christmas this year.  On the Eve we went to Grammie's house for dinner after Cole and I went to mass.  Cole did so well opening presents and then he slept while the 3 of us ate dinner and opened our gifts.  In the morning we gave Cole his favorite present - his cozy coupe car!  He loves to ride in it and say "vroom'!  After opening our presents - my favorite was my gift certificate to a maternity boutique in Saratoga, we loaded the car and drove to the arctic - Oswego!  We had a great time visiting my parents, Mup and Dave, Nana and Papa and also Jason, Becca, Jim, Keri, Carter and Abby!  Wow!  A short time, but lots of fun!  Cole loved chasing after Margo, muppy's dog and giving her hugs!  I was also able to drive to Rochester for the day to visit with my very pregnant buddies Sara and Marisa!  Lots of babies to come this new year!  Happy holidays!

No comments: